- 1 box Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cupcake Mix
- 60 ml water (4 tbsp)
- 30 ml vegetable oil (2 tbsp)
- 2 medium free range eggs
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge Icing
- 9 Large Milk Chocolate Buttons, cut in half
- White Fondant Icing, cut into 1½cm rounds
- Black Fondant Icing made into ½cm dots
- 9 Yellow or Orange Chocolate Beans
Preheat your oven to 180 (160 for fan assisted ovens) Gas Mark 4. Place the cake cases into your muffin tin.
Mix cupcake mix, oil, water and eggs gently together for 2-3 minutes until completely blended.
Spoon into cupcake cases
Bake in centre of the oven for 16 minutes or until a rounded knife comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
When cool, ice the top of the cupcakes with Betty Crocker Chocolate Fudge icing. Place the chocolate buttons halves on top of the cupcakes to make the ears. Pipe over the chocolate fudge icing to make the feathers and tufts.
Roll out the white icing and cut out large circles for the eyes and place on the cupcakes. Then add the milk chocolate button by placing a small dot of icing on the back and stick it to the white icing for the pupils. Add the chocolate beans for the beaks under the eyes.