The Baby Show with MadeForMums is the UK’s leading pregnancy and parenting event, and will be returning to ExCeL London from 20th to 22ndFebruary 2015. The Show is a must-attend event for new and expectant parents providing everything needed for bump, baby and you including all the essentials, alongside the latest, innovative products and not-on-the high street brands. This year it will incorporate The Work & Family Show, which is dedicated to providing expert advice, solutions and ideas for managing work and family life, and helping to kick startcareers after having a family.
The Baby Show highlights include:
• Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
• Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands.
• The Baby Show stage will feature an array of leading experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel.
• Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
• A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being cared for.
• The Baby Show Stars’ themed competition where the winning baby will be awarded a high end, exclusive photo shoot and entered into a grand finale to win a year-long modelling contract.
• Dedicated baby facilities ensuring visitors have everything they require, including The Tommee Tippee feeding area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating and sterilising equipment, complimentary baby food and a comfortable and private space for breast feeding. The Baby Changing Area also includes free nappies and wipes.
• Complimentary entry to The Work & Family Show exhibition.
The Baby Show is taking place on Friday 20th, Saturday 21stand Sunday 22nd February 2015. For more information go to thebabyshow.co.uk. Standard tickets are priced at £20 and we have two pairs to give away…
Friday 20th February: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 21st February: 9.30am – 5.30pm
Sunday 22nd February: 9.30am – 5.30pm.
To enter simply answer the question in the Rafflecopter form below. I'd love to know why you'd like to win so leave me a comment to let me know!
Artist, Baker and Blogger. Mum to my two beautiful, cheeky girls. Muddling my way through parenthood with equally cheeky Husband.