When they arrived I got a surprise, the thin nappies are actually pull up pants. Perfect for Little I who is super independent and will be potty training soon. She loved them immediately and insisted on wearing her 'big girl pants' instead of her standard nappies.
- Super stretchy elastic around the legs and waist which easily stretch providing full range of movement while keeping a snug fit.
- Wetness indicator on the bum. The double lines will change to blue from yellow once the nappy gets wet. This features on all sizes.
- The nappy's inner lining is silky soft organic cotton and suitable for babies with very sensitive skin.
- The outer nappy is very soft and the flexible material moulds to the shape of baby very well.
- The specially designed microporous material can hold up to 12hrs of wetness while keeping baby's skin dry. We did not have one leak, even when pushing the nappy to 13 or 14hrs overnight.
- The back of the nappy has a handy sticky tab so you can roll it up for disposal.
- Big sister Little E liked the pink and orange colour but to be honest the Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh designs aren't that clear.
Available to buy from Amazon
Post contains affiliate links