We were sent the Family box which feeds a family of 4 and includes 4 different meals for the regular price of £64.00 per week.
The HelloFresh recipes come on double sided recipe cards which give you a list of ingredients and step by step instructions on how to create your dish.
- Record Breaking Chicken Paella
- Baked Cheesy Chicken Taquito with Zesty Salad
- Herby Dukkah Crusted Pork with Crushed Potatoes and Green Salad
- Beef Ragu with an Olive salsa
- Teriyaki Chicken with Coconut Rice and Toasted Cashews
- Middle Eastern Shepherd's Pie
- Balsamic Steak with Red Cabbage and Potato Wedges
- Oven Baked Bacon and Mushroom Risotto with Creamed Spinach
One of the things I love about this way of cooking is you can adapt the recipes they send to suit your individual tastes. For example I didn't add the mushrooms to the risotto because I hate them! Husband loves them so I pam fired them and tossed them into his spinach portion. Easy. Also the Shepherd's Pie was supposed to be quite spicy. We wanted the kids to enjoy it with us for Sunday lunch so we just left out the spice mix and added an extra lamb stock cube to give it some flavour. Little E said it was the best pie she has ever eaten.
So in summary HelloFresh has only got better and we will be giving the 2 person box a go in the future.
You can find out more at hellofresh.co.uk
I was sent HelloFresh meal boxes to review free of charge but all opinions are my own
Linking up to #bloggerclubuk, #brillblogposts and #triedtested