Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 Mission Deli Mediterranean Wraps
4 tbsp olive oi
2 Finely chopped medium onions
2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes in juice
2 Heaped tbsp tomato puree
1 Organic, preservative free, vegetable stock cube
4 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tbsp castor sugar
Freshly milled black pepper
4 tbsp roughly chopped, fresh basil
6 Small mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
Extra olive oil, optional
1. Place the olive oil, onions, tomatoes, juice, tomato puree, stock cube, vinegar, sugar and a good seasoning with salt and pepper.
2. Bring to the boil, then simmer in a wide saucepan (this helps to stop spluttering)
3. Cook for 30 minutes, or until very thick and cooked, thicker the better, then cool.
4. Once cooled, add the sliced mozzarella, and chopped basil, you may want to add a little more oil to moisten.
5. Wrap in a Med wrap, in the normal way.
6. Wrap in cling film and chill well.
Find out how you can have more fun with wraps at missionwraps.co.uk