Nothing pleases my kids more than pasta. Except maybe muffins. Hang on, what if we could combine the two... This recipe from Mr Organic is certainly a crowd pleaser and is super easy to make for snacks, lunchboxes and parties. Plus, don't tell the kids, it is packed with hidden veggies!
250g Mr Organic Organic Italian Spaghetti
Mr Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Jar of Mr Organic Italian Kids Veggie Pasta Sauce
Salt, Pepper to taste
¼ tsp Parsley
½ tsp Basil
1. Cook the pasta according to packaging instructions and preheat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. Once the pasta is cooked, drain the water and mix the spaghetti with the Mr Organic Kids Veggie Pasta Sauce of your choice.
3. Brush a muffin tin with Mr Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and transfer the pasta into the muffin tins, pressing the pasta down into each mould with a spoon.
4. Optional: top with your favourite toppings (e.g. mushrooms and dairy-free cheese)
5. Bake the muffins in the oven for 25 minutes and carefully remove them from the tin.
Artist, Baker and Blogger. Mum to my two beautiful, cheeky girls. Muddling my way through parenthood with equally cheeky Husband.