Looking more like a meat joint than a steak and can easily feed 2 carnivores, even 3 at a push. The marbled, fatty texture combined with being on the bone give the meat amazing flavour when cooked.
When Morrisons sent us one I couldn't wait to taste it but unusually there was something which flummoxed me, how to cook it! In the end I opted for a pan and oven combo.
1. Preheat oven to 180. Unwrap the steak and allow it to come to room temperature.
2. Seasonal well with salt and pepper. Wrap some foil around the bone end so you can use it as a handle
3. Add some oil to a griddle pan and turn up the heat. Sear the meat for about 2minutes each side.
4. Place the joint in an oven dish and roast for approx 25mins for medium.
5. Allow the meat to rest for 10minutes then slice across the grain to serve.
We were sent this steak to review but all opinions are our own.