Dealspotr is a new social site which brings you the best discount codes and deals. The genius element of the site is that most of the discount and coupon codes actually work because the community is continually reviewing and editing them. Straight away a massive thumbs up from me. And to top it all off, if you add or review codes and offers you earn money. Yes, really. The more you add and edit the more you earn. Double thumbs up.
Dealspotr Review: How Does It Work?
If you sign up here or using one of the links in this blog post you get an extra 5,000 points which gets you half way to your first $10 Amazon voucher - whoop, whoop!
If you want to follow me my Dealspotr handle is @allaboutamummy You can easily find me by typing allaboutamummy in the search bar, then you'll see me pop up at the bottom of the results under 'people'.
Dealspotr Review: How do you make money?
- Add a new discount or deal - use the big blue '+add a deal' button on the homepage and walk through the steps. It is very easy and intuitive.
- Validate an existing deal - open a deal and click the validate button (You'll need to attach a screenshot of the retailer's checkout process proving the deal still works).
- Completing Your Daily Checklist - earn additional points every day for completing your list.
- Referring friends - Earn a percentage of the points generated by your referrals.
You can keep an eye on how your points are accumulating via your dashboard. Here you can easily see how close you are to your next Amazon gift card:
I've been using Dealspotr for the past couple of weeks and it is super easy to use. I've got a couple of top tips to pass on
- Make sure your deals are up to date - you get an accuracy bonus which increases the points you earn each time you post or validate a deal.
- Put plenty of detail into your deals and validations - The more detail you supply the more points you are awarded.
So it's over to you! Sign up here for an extra 5,000 points and start earning while you save with Dealspotr