This version of a classic dip is a super quick and delicious way to use up those Christmas cheese board leftovers – if you’re lucky enough to have any…
• 100g/3.5oz blue cheese
• 100g/3.5oz cream cheese
• 1 tbsp crème fraîche
• 2 tbsp milk
• Small bunch chives, finely chopped, to serve
• 2 tbsp walnuts, roughly chopped, to serve
1. Crumble the blue cheese into a blender and add the cream cheese and crème fraîche.
2. Season and blend until smooth, adding a little milk to slacken if necessary.
3. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the chives and walnuts.
4. Serve with Peter's Yard Original Sourdough with Sea Salt and 5 seed baked snacks.
Artist, Baker and Blogger. Mum to my two beautiful, cheeky girls. Muddling my way through parenthood with equally cheeky Husband.