Enter the prize draw by completing the Rafflecopter form below before 6th October 2016. If you’re not one of our five lucky winners, fear not – 10 runners up will also receive a spreader and a sachet of either crunchy or smooth – the perfect snack-sized sample! Good luck!
In the meantime, if you’re stuck for after-school inspiration, take a lesson with SKIPPY® Peanut Butter’s quick and easy snack recipe suggestions. They’re guaranteed to score full marks with the kids this autumn!
SKIPPY® Tic-tac-toe Sandwich
- 2 tablespoons SKIPPY® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- 1 medium banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Spread peanut butter on bread
- Cut 4 slices from banana to make "O"s
- Cut remaining banana into thin strips to make "X"s
- Drizzle with honey before eating.
SKIPPY® Apple Bagel Snacks
- 50g SKIPPY® Super Crunch Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 large Granny Smith apple
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries, raisins, or any small fruit topping of your choice
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter spread and honey and mix together well.
- Cut about ½ an inch from the top and bottom of an apple, and discard. With an apple corer, remove the centre of the apple and cut the remaining apple into 4 horizontal slices to make bagel shapes.
- Spread two slices with the peanut butter mixture before sprinkling with your fruit topping. Top each with the remaining apple slices.
Further information, plus more recipe ideas from SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, can be found at peanutbutter.com. American Peanut Council information: peanutsusa.com